Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Neurotransmitters
Transcript of Copy of Neurotransmitters
THROUGHOUT THE BODY Acetylcholine ACh Muscle movement
-------BOTOX, paralyzed Dopamine Motor/voluntary movements
+++++Schizophrenia Serotonin Mood
--------OCD Noradrenaline Endorphins GABA: Gamma-Amniobutyric Acid Mood
Fight or Flight
++++High Blood Pressure Pain control
Runner's High Inhibitory neurotransmitter GLUTAMINE EXCITATORY NEUROTRANSMITTER OPEN +Na Sodium Channels!