Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Turning in a Prezi on Canvas
Transcript of Turning in a Prezi on Canvas
Step 2: Copy the Embed Code
When the pop-up window appears, click the "Copy code to clipboard" button.
Step 3: Go to the Turn-in Page on Canvas
Click the "Submit Assignment" button and go to the "Text Entry" box.
Click the "HTML Editor" Button
Step 1: Copy the Embed Code from Prezi
Click the "Embed" button here
Step 5: Submit the assignment
You can check your turned-in report by clicking here.
Step 4: Paste the Embed Code