Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Automated police Clearance
Transcript of Copy of Automated police Clearance
The automated police clearance covers the following process:
A. Kiosk Module
A facility that allows the applicant to select the following transaction:
a. New Application - This transaction allows the applicant to register the following information.
• Name, Address, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Civil Status, Sex, Nationality
b. For renewal - This transaction allows the applicant to update his/her profile information
B. Admin Module
A facility that allows the Police Officer to Log In, Review Transaction, Create and Maintain User Accounts and Generate Monthly Report.
BACKGROUND OF THE PROJECT
The automated police clearance is a tool to process the application of police clearance. Details of the transaction are encoded into a kiosk which will be assessed, validated and processed by an officer to generate a certificate of police clearance.
Automated Police Clearance is a system that generates Police Clearance Certificate.
USER AREA REPRESENTED AREA FOCUS
Applicant Kiosk Module • Register new application
• Renew application
Police Officer Admin Module • Retrieve applicant’s personal information
• Print Police Clearance Certificate
• Create User Accounts
• Maintain User Accounts
• Generate Report
Automated Police Clearance
System Interface and It's Function
Admin Home Page
Benefits of the System
- generate Police Clearance Certificate
- compilation of the applicants profile and police officer in a database
- minimize work pressure to the police officer
- lessen the time consumed by the applicant
System Components / Key System Functions
1. Forms- it includes the forms generated by the system (Police Clearance Certificate)
2. Reports- it includes generation of monthly report
Police Clearance Certificate
Audit Log Report
Audit Process Report
- easy access of data/information
- monitor the assigned police officer's effective date of work
- keeps track of the operation done by the police officer