Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of scientist should not be allowed to test products intended for human use on animals.
Transcript of Copy of scientist should not be allowed to test products intended for human use on animals.
animals to be tested. Animal physiology and human physiology reacting drastically in different manners. Group F The harm of animals testing Don't to buy products which have been tested on animals Animals have their own feelings all of us are pets lover are all the animals happy to be tested? what is your feeling if your personal pet is put through animal testing? why we feel pity to those animals in the short video clips? The cons of animal testing will be : Animals and humans are not biological identical Animals and humans have the different DNA It has proven that over 92% of drugs that claim to pass the animals trial fail when tested on humans We have no right to exploiting them
for our own selfish gains. There is about 1.4 million animals
die each year from animal testing. Animal testing statistics show many creatures lose their lives during the course of experiments. Animal testing are highly in cost The cost of housing, feeding caring
for the animals is quite high. There is also the chance that animal testing can occur more than once on one animal, sometimes over the course of months, which means additional costs are incurred Animal cells are forced to grow abnormally, so that experiments can be carried out to find a remedy With stem cell research and genetics getting a push, animals are subjected to further animal cruelty. It is estimated that more than 100 million animals
fall prey to animal testing every year. Animals testing should be banned as: - Animal physiology reacts in drastically different manners with human physiology.
- Nobody would like to be volunteers for the purpose of testing.
- Animal testing cost a lot of money
- To find a remedy, animal cells are being forced to grow abnormal. Animals are speechless creatures and
one must not take advantage of this fact Scientist should not be allowed
to test products intended for human
use on animals. they have equal right to
live safe and happily!