Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wisdom
The real definition of wisdom
Wisdom is not just when you are wise,it is when you know it is alright to be in the pit.
How to have wisdom
To have wisdom you have to think about the decisions you have made and the ones you are going to make.
The definition of wisdom in a dictionary
Wisdom is the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise.
What is the diference between knowledge and wisdom?
Knowledge is information of which someone is aware of.
Wisdom is the ability to make correct judgments and decisions.
True wisdom isn't judging people by what they know,
True wisdom is not the things you know or could know,
It is not your version and the opinions you convey,
It is when you think about the decisions you have made and what influence it gave to the others and you.