Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All About Smart Cars
Transcript of All About Smart Cars
How were cars first made?
What if we do nothing?
The first speed limit in Britain
Describe the desired state
Describe the idea you think is best
The first car was successfully created in France in 1769. It was designed and created by Cugnot and Brezin.
About How It Is Powered
It was heavy, it ran on steam and it weighed 4 tons. Also it had a top speed of 2 miles per hour.
Was It good or Bad
It was good for the French soldiers as they could carry heavy cannons as it weighed 4 tons. However it was bad as it was done very slowly due to it's maximum speed. (2mph)
The first speed limit was restricted by the Locomotive act in 1865. It was restricted to 2mph in towns and 4mph anywhere else. The French car would of worked perfectly here.
Later what happened
Then it was increased to 14mph and then in 1903 it was increased to 20mph.
Now days it is 30mph.
Get your audience excited
Show how things would improve
How problems can be resolved
Refer back to the pros and cons
Explain how it will help
Describe the next steps
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures