Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sarah Kay, TED Talks
Transcript of Sarah Kay, TED Talks
Poetry poetry + theatre heard out loud beginning middle end ...but not necessarily in that order. find your funny serious silly sad ...even indignant. happy I will make sure she knows she doesn't have to wear the cape all by herself. Instead of mom, she's going to call me point B. This life will hit you...HARD...in the face. Remember good things comes in three's and so do bad things. The Three Simple Rules Be you.
Whoever YOU are. open your hands ...because step three never ends I AM God told Sarah to do something impossible...and she laughed. Knowing that while you're speaking, they aren't just waiting for their turn to talk. ...that impossible connection... ...all that is left is a permemant shadow of positive light. I'm going try my hardest to get it right
this time around. ~ Sarah Kay TED Talks