Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tuesdays with Morrie: An Introduction
Transcript of Tuesdays with Morrie: An Introduction
Simply put: Tone is how the author feels about a subject.
What other topics are discussed in this book? Relationships
Death vs. Life
Staying true to yourself
Fear vs. Courage
Dealing with hardships
Optimism Introductory activity: Randy Pausch's "The Last Lecture": ...So what is this book about? Most common answer: A book about DEATH. But that's just the tip of the iceberg! "Mood is the feeling or atmosphere perceived by the reader. It is the emotions you feel while reading."
We'll talk about these a little later in the book!