Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CHANGING ECONOMY OF INDIA
Transcript of CHANGING ECONOMY OF INDIA
One more Push
Racing the Elephant against Dragon
“No power on Earth can stop an idea whose time has come.”
WILL INDIA BECOME THE SYMBOL OF RAPID EMERGING-MARKET STRENGTH
Primary Sector: When the economic activity depends mainly on exploitation of natural resources then that activity comes under the primary sector.
Secondary Sector: When the main activity involves manufacturing then it is the secondary sector.
Tertiary Sector: When the activity involves providing intangible goods like services then this is part of the tertiary sector.
SECTORS OF INDIAN ECONOMY