Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mixed farming
What is mixed farming
Do you think they would
Get rid of the poor land
Use the fertile land, and don't use the poor land
Plough the land for crops
Farmers plough the fertile land and use the poor land for grazing animals.
We, farmers, care about plants and animals; its our job. Animals give us dairy products, meat, etc. On the other hand, Plants and crops provides us with fruits and vegetables.
mixed farms Statistics of the UK
What do you think farmers would do, if
they have a large land, especially if half of
the land is fertile, while the other half isn't?