Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Volleyball SWJCS
- Volleyball was invented in Massachusetts.
-The first real game of volleyball was played at Springfield College in 1896.
Volleyball Was Invented by:
4-2 formation: 4 hitters and 2 setters
-The first name volleyball was given was mintonette by William G. Morgan.
-Then later on at one of its trial games someone said that the ball was volleyed. After talking to William G. Morgan about naming it volleyball, he agreed and the name was changed to volleyball.
6-2 formation: 6 hitters and 2 setters
5-1 formation: 5 hitters and 1 setter
by: Elle Ford
For the Love of Volleyball by: Natasha Evdokimoff
Volleyball Basics by: Zachary A. Kelly
Music by: Steve Combs "Quit Remix"
Video from: Youtube.com
Title: Astonishing Volleyball Highlights - London 2012 Olympics
By: The Olympic Channel
- The inventor of the game volleyball was William G. Morgan.
- William G. Morgan wanted a game where middle aged adult men could play.
- He designed the game to be a combination of basketball, baseball, tennis, and handball.
The Countries that won the most Olympic medals at the 2012 summer Olympics for volleyball were:
The United States
The next country that will host the summer Olympics is Brazil.
SWJCS Star Productions