Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wednesday, October 7th 2015
Transcript of Wednesday, October 7th 2015
Body, Mind, Voice
Review Music Literacy
Beginning Choirs: Intro to Dictation
Intermediate Choir: Musition help with beaming/rhythm tapping.
Honors Choir: Review minor and major scales.
Rehearse as an Ensemble
Goal: Perform while being directed without
using your sheet music. Rate your performance based on our performance
ready chart by holding up the number of
fingers you believe represent our level of progress.
"Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life."
8 rehearsals till our Fall Concert! 6:30 PM,
WCW Theater October 19th.
Introducing our Comfort Zone Project!
Goal: Relax the body, practice healthy posture, engage the mind, relax the throat/jaw/tongue to produce a beautiful tone.
Goal: Memorize Fall Concert Pieces. Optional: Split
into voice sections, section leaders rehearse trouble
Passing Period Music