Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
clauses of result
Transcript of clauses of result
so + adjective / adverb + that
That Maths problem was
so difficult that
I couldn't solve it .
so + much / many little / few +noun+that
I've read this poem
so many times that
I know it by heart now .
such +a / an (adjective)+singular countable noun +that
such + adjective +uncountable/ plural countable noun + that
He was wearing
such strange clothes that
everyone was looking at him .
express the result of an action or a conclusion
so loudly that
everybody heard them
such a beautiful day that
we decided to go for a picnic.
such + a lot of + noun + that
I've put on
such a lot of weight that
I don't fit into my clothes any more .
too + adjective or adverb (+for somebody ) + full infinitive
This dress is
too expensive for me to buy .
(not) adjective or adverb + enough (+for somebody ) + full infinitive
isn't big enough for me to wear .