Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
clauses of result
Transcript of clauses of result
so + adjective / adverb + that
That Maths problem was
so difficult that
I couldn't solve it .
so + much / many little / few +noun+that
I've read this poem
so many times that
I know it by heart now .
such +a / an (adjective)+singular countable noun +that
such + adjective +uncountable/ plural countable noun + that
He was wearing
such strange clothes that
everyone was looking at him .
express the result of an action or a conclusion
so loudly that
everybody heard them
such a beautiful day that
we decided to go for a picnic.
such + a lot of + noun + that
I've put on
such a lot of weight that
I don't fit into my clothes any more .
too + adjective or adverb (+for somebody ) + full infinitive
This dress is
too expensive for me to buy .
(not) adjective or adverb + enough (+for somebody ) + full infinitive
isn't big enough for me to wear .