Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The true story of the three little pigs Plot diagram
Transcript of The true story of the three little pigs Plot diagram
The true story of the three little pigs
By A. Wolf as told to Jon Scieszka
Setting: Once upon a time land
Situation: That the wolf needs a cup of sugar.
Characters: the wolf 1pig 2 pig 3pig
The wolf needed a cup of sugar.
The wolf was thrown into the pig pen. (Jail)
The first pig that he went to said no
The second pig also said no.
The third pig said no and also.
When the wolf goes to the third pigs house and he also says no. So the third piggy decided that he could make fun of the wolfs Granny.
Protagonist: Is the wolf
Antagonist: Is the three pigs
Theme- Is don't judge a book by its cover
The third pig started calling he police.
That the wolf is mad because the pig started making fun of the wolfs granny.