Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To Avoid Stage Fright
Transcript of How To Avoid Stage Fright
Step 1: Practice, Rehearse, and KNOW your material.
Step 5: Give yourself a pat on the back!
Step 2: Breathe and drink lots of water!
Deep Breathing Exercises
Virtual Presentation by: Astha Tamang-Maskey
Step 3: Dress Well!
Shine like a star!
Deep breath through your nose
Hold for 4-5 seconds
Release breath through your mouth
Keep your body hydrated!
Step 4: Motivate yourself.
YOU ARE AMAZING!
(2011). Retrieved from Flickr: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2275/3530252342_4095ba5437.jpg
(2012). Retrieved from Flickr: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3710/
(2013). Retrieved from Flickr: http://
(2013). Retrieved from Flickr: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2563/4203341190_a8382d21bf.jpg
Guffey, M. E. (2011). Business Communication - Process and Product - Sixth Canadian Edition. Toronto: South Western, Cengage Learning.