Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Avoid Stage Fright
Transcript of How To Avoid Stage Fright
Step 1: Practice, Rehearse, and KNOW your material.
Step 5: Give yourself a pat on the back!
Step 2: Breathe and drink lots of water!
Deep Breathing Exercises
Virtual Presentation by: Astha Tamang-Maskey
Step 3: Dress Well!
Shine like a star!
Deep breath through your nose
Hold for 4-5 seconds
Release breath through your mouth
Keep your body hydrated!
Step 4: Motivate yourself.
YOU ARE AMAZING!
(2011). Retrieved from Flickr: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2275/3530252342_4095ba5437.jpg
(2012). Retrieved from Flickr: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3710/
(2013). Retrieved from Flickr: http://
(2013). Retrieved from Flickr: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2563/4203341190_a8382d21bf.jpg
Guffey, M. E. (2011). Business Communication - Process and Product - Sixth Canadian Edition. Toronto: South Western, Cengage Learning.