Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biotechnology
Clones are organisms that are exact genetic copies.
DNA is like a finger print. Everyone has a different DNA pattern. Except identical twins have the same DNA code.
Genetic Modified Food
Artificial or Selective Breeding: Plants & Animals have been bred for specific traits
The rules of conduct recognized in respect to a particular class of human actions or a particular group, or culture. (medical ethics, sports, or law ethics)
Human Genome Project
A research project that began in 2003 which mapped out every DNA sequence and their genes in a human cell.
Involves creating an animal that is genetically identical to a donor animal.
Uses an embryo to produce stem cells. These stem cells can be used to make organs.
Genetic Modified Organisms
An organism whose
genetic material has been altered using biotechnology
Gene insertion: Genes from one organism are inserted into another
Where do you get your ethics from?