Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Technology Beliefs
Using Technology in the classroom has the ability to
create a sense community as well as extend the students learning in an infinite amount of directions.
A community that views technology as a tool to learn and teach together. A community that supports each other through their learning and can utilize aspects of technology to work as a team to complete a goal.
Learning that is visual, spatial, auditory, linguistic. Learning of skills that can be utilized beyond the classroom and into multiple realms of technology.
Through setting high and equal expectations of every student while also following through with norms and a thorough example
Through enabling students to empathize with fellow students and through approaching classroom as a collaborative atmosphere
Through seeing connection to community around them which enables them to see a connection amongst themselves
Through keeping students engaged by consistently allowing them to discover the purpose (why?) behind the learning goal