Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cycles in Nature
Transcript of Cycles in Nature
the Nitrogen Cycle
how does nitrogen move?
the Carbon Cycle
how does carbon move?
changes in ecosystems study jam
the Water Cycle
Define each term
the BIG IDEA
ecosystems change over time and depend on the cycling of matter
how does water move?
How does water benefit
biotic parts of the ecosystem?
ALL living things have
Decomposition, & Combustion
Organisms need nitrogen to build proteins and DNA for new cells.
How much of the atmosphere
is made of nitrogen?
gradual development of a community over time
occurs in an area that was not previously inhabited by living things; no soil is present.
takes place in an area where an earlier community was disturbed by fire, landslides, floods, or plowing for crops and where soil is present.