Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dina Bursztyn
1948. She moved to Newyork city in 1976. Shes most famous for her sculptures. 'tomato when nobody-is looking' is the name of this one. This is one of here painting she does too. she doesnt only do sculpting although it is the main one! This one is called 'Seed'. Healing Instrument Sculpture, It's made out of preicous jem stones and rare rock. The Observatory.
Made out of clay is the "bird house of her imagination!" By: Cora Myers This is Dina Bursztyns actual studio that she painted a model of it in New York, New York!