Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Brinley Jorgensen, Jackson
Transcript of Brinley Jorgensen, Jackson
This year has been great and I have learned a lot from my teachers. I have gotten straight As all year long. My teachers are Mrs. Jackson, Mrs. Erndt, and Ms. Wiese.
I have had Ms.Wiese as my 5th grade math teacher the whole year. I have learned about fractions, decimals, geometry, and a lot more. I have done really good in math and it has been really fun so far.
In reading we have
and we are reading
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon
right now in class. We have also done spelling and vocabulary. I have learned a lot in reading from Mrs. Jackson.
I love writing and all the stuff we write about. Mrs. Erndt has been really fun. The best thing that we wrote about was the haunted house and we actually got to make our own.
In science we learned alot about force and motion. For the science fair, I got paired up with Jaclyn and she was a great partner. Our science experiment was the balloon rocket and our title was Blast-off Balloons.