Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
should schools allow advertising by vendores
Transcript of should schools allow advertising by vendores
By: Sarah, Taylor, and Noah
1. " Nearly two thirds of schools nationwide had exclusive contracts with soda companies"- The American Beverage Association (SpringBoard pg. 95)
2. "75% of your advertisement dollars goes directly to our local schools"- schoolpartnerships.com (Advertise in our schools)
Why they target us
3. According to Rep. George Miller, D-Calif, this started because schools are not funded properly.
4. Children are easily manipulated into to thinking they will be cool if they have this certain product.
Why advertisement are in schools
1. They sponsor teams and help the school with sports gear. they give different gears. Like football,soccer,hockey,etc.
2. They give money to the school so the school can have enough money for books and food. Without advertisments we can not have schools
Why people hate advertisment
1. some people think that it will not let there kid focus.
2. Other people think that there kids will be manipulated to do bad things.