Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Mind Mapping Template
Transcript of Copy of Mind Mapping Template
"Mind Mapping" Method
Content Learning Module
copy and paste as needed and take advantage of an infinite canvas!
Write the primary idea of the mind map in the center. Use different color notes to differentiate between topics. Use lines and arrows to create branches that connect ideas to each other.
Essential Questions & Evidence
Q. How are maps helpful?
Q. What makes an urban
Think, Pair, Share
The theme for the Social Studies content module is looking at maps and different communities, specifically NYC. The students are looking at maps and learning that maps can be very useful and can teach us a lot about different types of communities (i.e., urban, rural, etc…). The module is designed for 2nd grade students who are pulled from their integrated classroom setting, to further develop their knowledge and understanding of the material.