Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of burj khalifa
2004 and ended in January 2010.
The construction took 22 million man-hours.
The tower is over 828 meter and 163 stories. THE AMAZING SKYSCRAPER The design of the
tower helps to reduce
the wind forces on it. The top four floor have been reseved for communications and broadcasting. In burj kalifa there are 57 elevators each
can hold 12 -14 people.
the world tallest service elevator.
Burj Khalifa is a skyscraper made of 3 regions:
a hotel, offices and residential appartments.
Each part has its main entrance. The Park The landscape around the tower is made of green area and many water fountains.
If you look from inside the building you can see the famous Dubai fountain.
Every year hundreds of tourists come to
see the dancing fountain and the amazing
tower and enjoy shopping at
Dubai Mall. hg by;khaled