Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Parting of the Red Sea
Transcript of The Parting of the Red Sea
By, Joy Li, Maddy Rich, Eric Pino, and Meaghan Wimpfheimer
After being slaves of Egypt's pharaoh, the Israelites were set free.
Getting out of Egypt
On the Israelites way out of Egypt the Pharaoh changed his mind, and sent out his army to pursue them.
When the Israelites reached the Red Sea there was no way to cross. Moses split the sea in half so the Israelites could come through.
the Pharaoh's broken promise
Moses told the people "God will deliver, and you shall never see the Egyptians again"
Making a path through the Red Sea
When they got to the other side the army came and tried to come through, Moses flooded back the sea and drowned the army.
The Israelites all got out of the Red Sea, unharmed. They are ready to start a new life.
A New Beginning
Thank you for listening to our presentation! We hoped you learned a lot about the Parting of the Red Sea.
-Joy Li, Maddy Rich, Eric Pino, and Meaghan Wimpfheimer