Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Roller Derby!
1. Sounds like a plausible name
2. It connects to derby in some meaningful way Jenna Cyde Sasha Haughtbitch Lanham Act right of publicity laws Principal Trademark Register Close-knit groups,
Efficiency maximising rules,
norms govern workaday matters Counterculture Persona Trademark Law? Ivanna S. Pankin Princess Slay-Ya Norms Master Roster Adjudication Enforcement Personal contact Violence Mighty Aphrodite
AphroDIEte Insights IP absence
is irrelevant. Order Without Law? Labours of Love... Legal centralist view does not explain
the emergence of informal IP rules... What about formal and complex rules, like Master Roster? User-generated Governance Systems Paris Killton Venus de Maul'r Killo Kitty Joy Collision Emma Rhoids