Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ELIAS HOWE:THE SEWING MACHINE
Transcript of ELIAS HOWE:THE SEWING MACHINE
Born: July 9th, 1819 in Spencer Massachusetts.
Education: Mechanic, Engineer
Invention: Sewing machine on September 10th, 1846.
*Included a needle threaded at it's point, a shuttle to form a lock stitch.
*Had an automatic feed which trimmed the strings