Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Portugal
38 degrees north
and 10 degrees
:Portugal is north of Morocco,
: Portugal is south of Bay of Biscay
:Portugal is east of the Atlantic
: Portugal is west of Spain
Bom Jesus Do Monte is a sanctuary and a church that climbs 116 meters. The present Sanctuary started being built in 1929.
It is a historical building that was destroyed by a earthquake in 1755.
How people interact with their environment. Specifically, how people adapt, mostly, and depend on their environment
Areas that can be grouped together by a set of things specific to that area.
How people in one place make contact with a person in another place;or the exchange of goods and ideas.