Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mapping Digital Storytelling
Transcript of Mapping Digital Storytelling
in an array of digital media help students gauge where they are representing a topic using
different media beyond text: picture, music more personal gives students a voice narrative using media engaging collaborative film Center for Digital Storytelling: still images, personal audio video essays mashups remix short digital videos, personal amateur digital media tools and content social content language study abroad sorting through photos
helping students make sense of experience everything meaning accessible differing learning styles brief, concise, meaningful powerful or gentle 21st century
literacy personal story about what they've learned writing skills technology skills students traditional production