Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Water Sanitation
Improving school attendance
Able to stay in school without taking a long walk to get clean water
Able to learn
Decrease the illiteracy rate
Decrease gender inequality
Girl's responsibility to get water
Long walk--> miss school
Diarrhea=2nd leading cause of death for children under 5
more than 780 million=no clean safe, drinking water
2.5 million=no access to adequate sanitation (bathrooms)
women and children=4 miles everyday to get water--> 40 lbs
water--> often unsafe
50% hospital beds=people suffering from diseases --> unclean water
1.5 million children die every year from diarrhea (more than HIV, AIDS, malaria, and TB combined)