Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tobi Island :)
Transcript of Tobi Island :)
Ladys and jental men today i will talk about my island: Tobi Island
Facts about Palau
Discovery of Palau in 1696.
Why was it called Tobi island
It was called Tobi island because a man called tobin found the island.
Tobi island is 1.6 Km long and 0.8 wide with an population about 30.
Sonsorol is one of the sixteen states of palau.
This is how houses look like in sonsorol
The country is Palau and the capital is dongorasu.
This is the flag of Palau
THIS IS THE FLAG OF SONSOROL.
Houses in sonsorol
Tobi is an island in the Palauan state of Hatohobei.
Most of the inhabitants live on the island's west side and speak Tobian.
Tobin james, bor march 5 1918 and died 2002
Here are some pictures
This is how Tobi island looks like.
is full of trees and there are
because there are about
30 people living there
Thanks for lisening
Hopefully it was a good presintaition