Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 1 Lesson 1: Intro to Aboriginal Australia
Transcript of Week 1 Lesson 1: Intro to Aboriginal Australia
To understand the historical background to the film, 'The Sapphires'.
Students will be able to explain key concepts in Australian history, such as 'terra nullius', the stolen generations, and 'marginalisation'.
'The Sapphires' trailer
Today, the following students will complete CAT 2 (the creative response).
Week 1 Lesson 1: Introduction to Aboriginal History
Damien Joash Sophie Caleb Emily
Prashneel Jonathan Dylan S. Paige
1. Get your folio with the CAT instructions and your plan.
2. The expected length of the piece is 1.5 - 2 pages.
3. To be submitted by the end of the period.