Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lady Jane Grey - Rightful Queen of England?
Transcript of Lady Jane Grey - Rightful Queen of England?
- short biography 2. Legitimate claim to the throne - in various forms of monarchies
- in royal Europe 3. Jane's claim - how did she become queen?
- why was she overthrown? 4. Conclusion Tudor family tree Legitimacy Elective monarchy Hereditary monarchy Monarch elected
by nobles Monarch empowered by designation or
succession Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth France hereditary
succession Anglo-Saxon England Holy Roman Empire Jane's Claim Tudor bloodline Empowered through
the king's will Invalid
"Device for the succession" Faithful protestant