Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lady Jane Grey - Rightful Queen of England?
Transcript of Lady Jane Grey - Rightful Queen of England?
- short biography 2. Legitimate claim to the throne - in various forms of monarchies
- in royal Europe 3. Jane's claim - how did she become queen?
- why was she overthrown? 4. Conclusion Tudor family tree Legitimacy Elective monarchy Hereditary monarchy Monarch elected
by nobles Monarch empowered by designation or
succession Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth France hereditary
succession Anglo-Saxon England Holy Roman Empire Jane's Claim Tudor bloodline Empowered through
the king's will Invalid
"Device for the succession" Faithful protestant