Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CEO Kick Off Presentation Template
Transcript of CEO Kick Off Presentation Template
Template Presentation | CEO
TALK ABOUT YOUR GOALS, MARKET, STRATEGY, COMPETITION AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN 2014.
List your internal
And list your external
How are your existing markets doing?
What other markets show
great potential for you?
SHOW YOUR RESULTS, MARKET SHARE OR PROFIT HERE. BE VISUAL, USE GRAPHS!
GOALS, STRATEGY, MARKET, CUSTOMER SUPPORT
REVENUE, MARKET SHARE,
LET'S SKYROCKET INTO 2015!
To make a copy of this prezi and create your own presentation, sign up for a free account at prezi.com
PRO TIP #1
When you are in editing mode, you can add fade ins to objects inside a frame by clicking on Edit path on the bottom left side of the screen.
Click on the star icon next to the frame you want to add the fade ins to. This will zoom you to that frame so you can click the objects you want to have faded in chronologically.
PRO TIP #2
You can select multiple objects by holding Shift and clicking them. A small menu appears on the top side, which also allows you to group them. Use this when you want to let multiple objects fade in simultaneously. Try it out with these comets!
– the best team, products,
- Improve quality, customer satisfaction, cost efficiencies, our skill base