Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Photography Introduction
are there? A portrait is where the face and expression is predominant. The aim is to display the likeness, personality and mood of the subject being photographed. Sports fast shutter speed
to capture the movement good zoom lens needed to get close
to the action self-portraits rankin famous
for his celebrity
portraits Photography Introduction... Fashion Studio Campaigns street style editorial photojournalism Landscapes can be hard-hitting documents moments in history captures a story or series of events traditional cityscapes contemporary Interiors Nature & Wildlife why do people
take photographs? to be creative advertising to document life film digital the negatives... the benefits... intrusive - paparazzi exploitation - celebs to friends. ethical issues A photographer's
Rights & Responsibilities Alcohol Project Examples vs