Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of NC Teen Living 2.02
Transcript of Copy of NC Teen Living 2.02
Practice Good Communication Skills
Express Feelings openly
Keep members informed of upcoming activities or important dates
Pay attention, repeat information to check for understanding
Take Turns doing various chores
Knock on closed doors
Work as a team to meet total needs of the family
understand crisis affect everyone in the family
Understand when change happens conflict may occur
Death = arguments over who gets what
families merge = conflict over space and new responsibilities
Cell Phones provide immediate contact
Internet, e-mail, skype provide contact for families separated by distance
Remember Local Resorces for Help and Use them if needed
Friends and other family members
School Guidance Counslers
Divorce = child custody
Understand every family goes through crisis at sometime
Technology can cause crisis if addition is present