Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Winter Girls
carved on my body. Emma sees the wet knife, sliver and bone. The screams of the little sister shatter
the mirrors. The emergency room is filled with fog. Angry shadows fly up and down the walls and across
the ceiling. Cassie holds my hand and whispers the numbers.' Your heart was thirty-three beats per
minute in the ambulance. Wicked bradycardia. The EKG was weird, probably because of the
dehydration and blood loss. You're breathing okay, but you have the blood pressure and
temperature of dirt.' I close my eyes. When they open she has the lab results. 'Anemia,' she says. ' Plus low
blood sugar, low phosphates, low calcium, low T3--- don't know what that means --- high white blood cells,
low platelets. They sewed you up with black thread... Oh and you have ketones in your pee. Keep this up and we'll
do New Years together. Stay strong, sweetie. '"