Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Y1 Form and meaning
Transcript of Y1 Form and meaning
Surrealists use Automatic painting
Chance is very hard but also very desirable
Artists often want to have original thoughts and ideas for images
The Rotterdam graphic artist Pim van Halem uses ink stains to turn into paintings
Pop-art /graffiti art
Willem de Kooning
for Psychologists giving meaning to chance is a way to reveal your subconscious.
the rorschach test
Steps in the assignment:
- Use indian ink and a straw to make a stain
- use indian ink and brush or dip pen to give meaning to
- use watercolour and brush to make it work.
- hand in your five best ones.
we have been busy with this for some time now.
these elements together determine and describe the form of the artwork
we have been looking at this as well.
----- the short description --------
What does the artist say, what does he/she show you, what do you recognize.