Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NACCHO's Syndromic Surveillance KIT
Transcript of NACCHO's Syndromic Surveillance KIT
This program is designed to increase knowledge and foster collaboration between public health and clinical practitioners new to syndromic surveillance. This course has been developed with funding from NACCHO and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://prezi.com/wapnyvve4gqq/nacchos-syndromic-surveillance-kit/ Like what you see?
Share it with a friend or send it to your Inbox! http://thci.org/syndromic101/welcome.aspx NACCHO's BioSense 2.0 Site Visit our BioSense 2.0
Site to find resources
specifically for LHDs Have questions on syndromic surveillance or BioSense 2.0?
For peer assistance contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll connect you with the right person. http://www.naccho.org/topics/infrastructure/informatics/resources/biosense-redesign.cfm