Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Close Encounters of a More Respectful Kind Present: Orangutan Etiquette
Transcript of Close Encounters of a More Respectful Kind Present: Orangutan Etiquette
distance Do not interact with the Orangutans Close Encounters of a More Respectful Kind
A Guide to Appropriate Behaviour Around Orangutans Orangutans do not like loud noises. Do not take food or
drink with you into the forest. Binoculars and
can scare us. I am not as cuddly
as I look. Gesturing or calling stresses us out. Kiss-squeak This is a smacking sound we make with our lips. Showing teeth Can mean we are stressed. Shaking or Dropping Branches Watch out below ! Stress behaviours to watch out for Appropriate behaviour around Orangutans Terima kasih! Follow this 'Orangutan Etiquette' and you will be a responsible and respectful ecotourist. No smoking