Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Soap
and Tala Resources -Lye and glycerin
-Fats and oils (main ingredient) Bibliography: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cow-emissions-more-damaging-to-planet-than-co2-from-cars-427843.html Soap Impacts on the global community Perspective of an environmentalist Fats Step 4: Step 2: Step 1: Step 3: Step 5 Step 7 Step 8 Farmers perspective Three Questions: -Where in the world is it found? In India, Brazil, China, USA, Argentina, Sudan, Ethiopia, Mexico, Australia and Colombia.
-What processes are used to gather this source? The cow has to be killed, butchered and the meat has to be separated from the fat.
-How accessible is it? It is not a scarce source as there are more than 1.5 billion cattle in the world. Step 6 -We make money by selling the fat to the soap factories instead of throwing -Cows are the main cause of global warming.