Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Soap
and Tala Resources -Lye and glycerin
-Fats and oils (main ingredient) Bibliography: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cow-emissions-more-damaging-to-planet-than-co2-from-cars-427843.html Soap Impacts on the global community Perspective of an environmentalist Fats Step 4: Step 2: Step 1: Step 3: Step 5 Step 7 Step 8 Farmers perspective Three Questions: -Where in the world is it found? In India, Brazil, China, USA, Argentina, Sudan, Ethiopia, Mexico, Australia and Colombia.
-What processes are used to gather this source? The cow has to be killed, butchered and the meat has to be separated from the fat.
-How accessible is it? It is not a scarce source as there are more than 1.5 billion cattle in the world. Step 6 -We make money by selling the fat to the soap factories instead of throwing -Cows are the main cause of global warming.