Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 5 Lesson 7- Solve Measurement Problems
Transcript of Unit 5 Lesson 7- Solve Measurement Problems
Activity 1 Video
Measurement Word Problems
Activity 2 Video
Perimeter and Area in the Real World
Manipulating Area and Perimeter
Check out this link
Math Journal Prompt
Explain how adding is used to find the perimeter of a rectangle.
Explain how using a formula can help you calculate the area and perimeter of a rectangle.
Explain how you find the unknown side length of a rectangle when the area or perimeter, plus one side length, is given
Things to To
Homework & Remembering 5-7