Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Application of Statistic in Education
Transcript of Application of Statistic in Education
Actuarial science is the discipline that applies mathematical and statistical methods to assess risk in insurance, finance and other industries and professions. Actuaries are professionals who are qualified in this field through education and experience. In many countries, actuaries must demonstrate their competence by passing a series of rigorous professional examinations.
Actuarial science includes a number of interrelated subjects, including probability, mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, financial economics, and computer programming.
(Health and medicine)
• Public health including nutrition, environmental health and healthcare policy & management.
• Design and analysis of clinical trials in medicine
• Assessment of severity state of a patient with prognosis of outcome of a disease
• Analysis of genomics data, for example from microarray or proteomics experiments. Often concerning diseases or disease stages
Statistical quality control (SQC) is the term used to describe the set of statistical tools used by quality professionals. Statistical quality control can be divided into three broad categories which are descriptive statistic, statistical control and acceptance sampling
Statistic refer to that branch of knowledge which helps in the scientific collection presentation, organizing, analysis and interpretation of numerical facts.
Epidemiologic studies provide
research strategies for investigating
public health and scientific questions
relating to the factors that
cause and prevent ailments
in human populations.
Biostatistics is a branch of biology that studies biological phenomena and observations by means of statistical analysis, and includes medical statistics.
Effects of health and disease
conditions in defined