Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Things Fall Apart pronunciations
Transcript of Things Fall Apart pronunciations
close friends Ekwefi Ojiugo Obierika Obiageli Ikemefuna Ezinma Nwoye Okonkwo Unoka Meet the Characters Our Protagonist Okonkwa's father great man on the village; gave Okonkwa share cropping contract Oldest son Okonkwa's foster son Okonkwa's daughter Another one of Okonkwo's daughter Okonkwo's second wife & Ezinma's mother Okonkwo's third wife Okonkwo's best friend Oh-kawn-kwoh Ooh-no kah Nwakibie Nuh-kih-bee Okonkwa's children Nuh-woh-yeh Eh-Keh-meh-foo-nah Eh-zeen-mah Eh-kweh-fee Oh-jee-Ooh-go Okonkwo's first wife. Nwoye's mother is Okonkwo's first wife. She is unnamed throughout the novel. Oh-bee-air-ee-kah Now, let's see how we do with our pronunciations of major characters throughout our reading of Things Fall Apart! Oh-bee-ah-gey-lee Nkechi daughter of Ojiugo nn-kay-chee