Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
3 Styles of Art 2013
Transcript of 3 Styles of Art 2013
create an account (1 per group is ok)
watch the little video
create a Prezi
show you prezi to the class on Feb 12 (B), Feb 13 (A)
select an art style
reaction to Abstract Expressionism; "high art vs low art."
sought to "celebrate" the art in everyday life.
came about in consumerism of 1950's prosperity
Andy Warhol, Jasper Johns, Roy Lichtenstein
used form and color to show multiple dimensions
Born from studies of African masks
Pablo Picasso and Georges Bracque were the main developers of the style.
location often "unapproved."
artists strive for fame and anonimity.
best is "for the people" and makes a public statement
Keith haring , Jean-Michel Basquiat, Banksy
research online or books (art room or library)
find others interested in the same style (3-4 per group)
create an outline answering questions from your assignment sheet (turn in to Google Drive before starting your prezi)
this prezi edited 1/30/13 by:
Loyola Sacred Heart High School
Around the Cake
Oil on Canvas
22" x 28"
sample image "slide:"