Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vocabulary by Jillian Jackson
Transcript of Vocabulary by Jillian Jackson
Accreditation is a process in which certification of competency, authority, or credibility is presented.
Credence is belief in or acceptance of something as true
credentials are a qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person's background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something
Credibility is the quality of being trusted and believed in.
credo is a statement of the beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
having or showing too great a readiness
to believe things.
a system of Christian or
other religious belief; a faith.
harm the good reputation of (someone or something).
(of a person or their manner) unwilling or unable to believe something.
a person who behaves badly or in a way that breaks the law.
Vocabulary bu Jillian Jackson