Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nouns and Adjectives...By: Ashlyn, Bailey, and Christalee
Transcript of Nouns and Adjectives...By: Ashlyn, Bailey, and Christalee
A general word used for a person, place, thing, or idea. Ex: paper, floor, girl, or city, Ex Sentence: That girl is mean!
one word that names a group of people, animals, or things. EX: team, class, collection, shool of fish.
A specific thing, name, person, place, or, thing. EX: Destiny, Seattle, Santa Clause and Christmas.
An abstract noun is a thing you cant see, touch, or put in a box. EX are love, anger, childhood, calm, and friendship.
Adjective: a word or phrase , naming an attribute, added to or grammatically related to a noun to modify or describe it. Ex: Sweet, Happy, Sweeter, Happier, Sweetest, Happiest.
Used to modify a noun so we know it's a person, place, or thing
Ex: that, this, these, those.
EX: How, Why, Who, What, When,Which Where, How Many.