Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
07.03 Between the Fires: Assessment
Transcript of 07.03 Between the Fires: Assessment
By: Abeera Choudhry
- Economic conditions were very bad and poor
-He founded bureaucracies that ended up to economic chaos
-He had to deal with the Great Depression by increasing the making of the military products, and it made him popular
-He was good at making decisions
- The workers were not paid a good amount of money at all
-Fascism was supported by the industrialists and landowners who wanted to destroy labor units.
- He wanted to recreate the Roman Empire all over again
-He wanted to decrease the power of the league
- Went through a major economic depression
-People were really hungry and hurt from world war I since the country wasn't totally recovered
-Unemployment was high,
-Social conditions were really bad
-Government was getting poor and people were getting angry
-people were forced to give up their territory
-Destroy anyone or anything that had to due with the Jews
-Take over Germany and the world
-After killing the Jews kill everyone else that wasn't tall, fair, blue eyes, and wasn't christian
-Both were fascists
-Both were veterans during world war 1
-Both wanted to control the world
-Both tried and failed
Hitler and Mussolini both got their power in almost the same way. Economic and social Conditions were very bad at that time. People were in unemployment and underpaid, at both times of these two people. Both Hitler and Mussolini tried to gain control, but both failed.
Benito Mussolini was the dictator of Italy and an oppressor. Hitler was the leader of the Nazis. Hitler hated communism. Mussolini allowed freedom of religion. Hitler came to power in 1933 in Germany and Mussolini came to power in 1922 in Italy.