Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Picasso Blue Period/ Rose Period
Transcript of Picasso Blue Period/ Rose Period
Pivotal Role in the
Cubist Movement BLUE PERIOD (1901 - 1904) You should be looking for...
the characteristics of the subjects
the colors used
the mood "The Blind Man's Meal" Oil on Canvas, 1903 "Le Celestine" Oil on Canvas, 1904 "The Old Guitarist" Oil on Canvas, 1904 "The Tragedy" Oil on Canvas, 1904 WHAT WILL WE DO!?! ROSE PERIOD In 1904 switched from the "blue style"
to a "rose style" in his paintings.
He began using warm colors, many of them in the color of pink. (1904 - 1906) "Acrobat and Young Harlequin" (1905) "Boy with Pipe" (1905) Sold for $104,000,00 "Family of Acrobats with Monkey" (1905) "Family of Saltimbanques" (1905)