Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IML 606: CHILDREN LIBRARIANSHIP
Transcript of IML 606: CHILDREN LIBRARIANSHIP
INTRODUCTION & BACKGROUND
• To elaborate the ideas in making the origami to be more fun and interesting.
• To generate variety techniques in making different types of origami by using your own style and creativity.
• To enhance more creative thinking and imagination among children.
Origami is definition from word of “ori” which meaning “folding” and “kami” meaning “paper” in Japanese language. Origami is one of the traditional Japanese art paper folding and it was practice by peoples in many countries in the world. There are many kinds of origami was created with different techniques of folding.
From the piece of paper can create many things for examples turning into animal, flower, cloth, shape and etc. this art was enhance creativity and spark imagination of people to create origami by playing with paper.
Helps to enhance small motor skills and hand-to-eye coordination
• Behavioral Skills: teach children to listen carefully to specific instructions and then carry them out with neatness and accuracy.
Five to eleven years old.
For using this material, guidance from adult are needed.
Origami can help to broaden children's self imagination.
Materials and Product Description
Origami teach children to be more patients and focus on something that they do.
Origami is one of the artwork that suitable for children. It helps children to enhance their creativity thinking and burst up imagination to create origami with a piece of paper. In short, this book is suitable for parents so that they can spend time to make origami with their children.