Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
True to Life: Journal Writing
Transcript of True to Life: Journal Writing
personal growth and rapport with an adult. Additionally,
the habit of free flow in writing down thoughts and reactions
seems to stimulate thought processes that can
later be channeled to writing the critical rough drafts of
more formal papers (greenwood) A journal is like a good friend who is never too busy to listen.
each journal is a personal record of growth in
language awareness. In nearly every case, fluency increases along with communication (greenwood) "literacy artifacts" improving writing skills of middle school students through journal writing integrates reading and writing into a whole language approach (Bode)